6 Random Things Tuesday
A Sonoma Garden tagged me for 6 Random Things. I rarely get tagged so this is a bit of a treat.
First, here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I’ve been pondering this for a day or two, trying to decide what would actually be interesting. Here goes.
1. On nights that I don’t feel like organizing dinner, we declare it to be a “grazing” night with both of us fending for ourselves. Tonight was such a night. I ate two pieces of toast with strawberry jam and a steamed artichoke with garlic butter. Mike had toast with butter (he’s not a jam guy) and leftover Mexican from Friday night.
2. I don’t like to wear socks, never have. I could happily wear flip flops every day of the year and the only thing that keeps me from doing so is the cold and rain of winter.
3. I don’t like licorice, root beer or olives. Never have, never will. And there aren’t many things I don’t like.
4. I talk to the hens like they can talk back.
5. I’ve never really been to California. Sure I’ve flown through LAX on my way somewhere else but I’ve never been on a proper visit.
6. I bought Mike and engagement ring and asked him to marry me, twice.
Now I’m supposed to tag six more people. I think I’ll keep it local!
- The Hendrick Homestead
- Dropstone Farms
- Elements in Time
- The Shibaguyz
- Muddy Clogs
- Music and Cats